Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Inspiration

My parents have always been a huge inspiration to me and I look up to them in so many ways. They have always been so devoted and hard working in a way I've never seen before. Having lived in 4 different countries, I feel extremely privileged to have seen so much of the world and been exposed to so many different cultures since I was little. My parents will always be a huge inspiration to my life, but traveling is something that inspires me in almost a magical way. It's really incredible how big our world is and how diverse it is. As much as I have traveled in my life there is so much out there that I have yet to see. To see different countries and meet different people is such an amazing thing that I want to continue doing in the future. Although most of my family lives in Denmark, I also have family in Spain and Brazil. This summer, after 7 years, we went back to visit Spain. My grandfather was from the very south of Spain near Granada so we took a road trip to Seville and down the tip to Tarifa. I fell completely in love with Seville and it's beauty and I hope to go back very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you lived in a lot of of countries. How was the experience in each country different from the last? do you think living in different countries expanded your horizons or did it hinder your experience as a teenager?

    ReplyDelete