Wednesday, March 18, 2015

5 Books

I really like this book cover because when I think of Wall Street I think of the buildings and the scenery which is exactly what is portrayed on the cover. The American flag is also strategically placed because Wall Street is such a big part of America.
I really like this cover because I've read this book and it's one of my favorites and I think the cover portrays the book really well. The book seemed very black and white and I feel like this idea of a "big bright light" was seen a lot in the book. It's a very messy book and kind of confusing which the random lines represent well.
I really like the design of this book cover because of the colors and the flower petals and just layout. It looks like it was handmade and the writing was painted onto a piece of paper. It looks 3D almost as if you can just pick the flower petals off the page.
I really like this design as well because of the picture. I think it fits well with the title and you can maybe interpret a lot from it. It's very simple but it still says so much.








I really like this book cover because of the simple colors and simple layout. It's interesting to look at and ready and I like the font used as well.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last book cover because the way the designer placed the milk and the font takes this image back to the 90's and has the old style appearance.

    ReplyDelete